User Registration at Swayam Portal | Swayam User Sign Up 2018 | How to Create Account at Swayam Portal?
Swayam User Account Registration | Swayam Portal Sign Up 2018
User registration is the Core of Swayam Portal. Before you can access even a single feature of Swayam Portal, you will have to perform the First time registration or User Registration. In this article, we will help you Complete User Registration at the Swayam portal.
Note – Looking for Course Registration? READ THIS
Create User Account at Swayam Portal
The Signing up process at Swayam portal is fairly simple. Users have various options to Sign up.
- Interested User will first have to Visit the Swayam Portal
- Then Click on the “Register” Button
- After this, another page will open up, where you will find numerous ways using which you can get registered at the portal
- You can Register Either from your Google Account, Facebook Account and Even the Microsoft Account. However, if you do not have account on above websites, you can simply sign up using your Email ID
Note – For Faster Registration process, we recommend signing up using Facebook, Google or Microsoft Account
- In the Steps Below, we are mentioned the Swayam Sign up Process Using “Facebook”
- On the User Registration Page, Click on the “Facebook” Link
- Make sure you are logged in to Facebook as Swayam will ask permission, which will look something like this :
- After giving permission from your Facebook Account, you will be again redirected to the Swayam Portal, where you will have to confirm your name and email id
- Make sure all entered details are correct, then click on “Continue” Button
- Now you will be logged in into the Swayam Portal and taken directly to the “Dashboard Section” where you need to complete another three sections which are – Profile Completion, Course Selection & Course Registration
- First of All, Go to the Profile Section and Enter all the required details correctly
- Click on “Submit” Button to Update your Profile
After Successful Account Creation and updating the profile at the Swayam Portal, the most important thing is Choosing the Course. There are various courses listed on the website, Go to the courses section and Find out the course you are interested in. Then you will have to complete the Swayam Course Registration to start studying online. In case you have any queries or problems, You should use the Swayam Helpline